Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] Removing RSS email & Comments icons from BFA Subscribe widget-keep orange RS

Old May 23, 2010, 03:07 PM
despr8caregiver

4 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Removing RSS email & Comments icons from BFA Subscribe widget-keep orange RS

I would like to only display the orange RSS Posts icon on the right sidebar and remover the bubscribe by email and comments icons. I saw another closed thread which gave the following HTML to accomplish this but I don't know where to add this code and what else might need to be done to customize the BFA Subscribe widget. Please show me where the code needs to be inserted. Thank you!

"HTML Code:

td.email-text, td.email-button, td.email-field, td.comment-text {display:none;}

will get rid of all but the RSS button in the BFA Subscribe widget
Old May 23, 2010, 03:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you add CSS to ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts
Old May 26, 2010, 08:50 PM
despr8caregiver

4 posts · Apr 2010
Thank you so much-That worked like a charm.