Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How can I get rid of the "th" (jS) part of the date on the comments?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2009, 10:06 AM
Maeve

10 posts · Jun 2009
Arkansas
Send a message via Yahoo to Maeve
How can I get rid of the "th" (jS) part of the date on the comments?

I've been able to get rid of the suffix on the date for posts, but I don't see where I can get rid of it for the date that comes up with the comments. (I want the date to read December 26, not December 26th.)

Thanks