Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Rotate through header images just once?

Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:29 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Hi,

Couldn't find this elsewhere in the forms so my apologies if I missed it. Wondering how to:

1) Have the header images rotate through just once and stop on the last one. (as opposed to have the rotation repeat indefinitely...and

2) Have this animation happen only not he home page and not on any of the other pages?

Thanks!

R
Old Oct 20, 2011, 05:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think that wold require using a rotating images plugin that gives you that setting and using CSS to display it only on the home page and use an image for all the others using CSS again to display on all but the home page.