Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Get a set of images aligned to the left with text

Old Jan 29, 2011, 07:39 AM
snicoll

1 posts · Jan 2011
Hi,

I am using 3.6.1 with WP 3.0.4.

I am trying to write an article with someone's picture and a description. The idea is that the text start at the same level of the picture (the picture is aligned on the left) and continues if the text span more than the height of the image.

In the WYSYWIG editor, everything looks good but when I save, the second image is aligned at the same level as the text of the first image.

I fixed the issue using a table but it's not exactly what I wanted.

Any idea?
Old Jan 29, 2011, 08:06 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You will probably have to throw a clear in there somewhere.