Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Woo Commerce over writing css?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 19, 2013, 02:09 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
Woo Commerce over writing css?

Woo commerce looks lovely but the support is terrible and the replies from support sarcastic and snarky, never again.

I've made a nice looking site with the Atahualpa theme and a Woocommerce plugin.
The trouble is that something updates automatically and the font colour of the price changes to white, which means it looks like it vanishes.

This is one of the pages it is happening on http://www.mamablessings.co.uk/produ...gift-vouchers/
The black text with the £ amount on just above 'add to cart' turns to white text and vanishes.

The coding is beyond me so I outsourced it but it's still being over written by something ever now and then. All that Woo said is that the coders didn't do it properly and sent me to a link that says to use a child theme, which I don't think I can do with Atahualpa can I?

The coders I outsourced to changed the css on the WooCommerce, can I add it to the inserts on the theme instead? Would that make it stick? I'm not actually sure what they changed anyway.