Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.12 Theme Options

Old Nov 2, 2013, 05:32 AM
Freedombuilders

5 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.12 Theme Options

I'm not sure what happened, but when I updated from 3.7.10 to 3.7.12 theme Theme options page is totally borked and most confusing to read, nevermind actually do anything.

I've uploaded an image to illustrate an example.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1423
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	2436  
Old Nov 2, 2013, 07:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try resetting your permalinks
Old Mar 25, 2014, 08:43 AM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
Got the same problem as shown on screenschot supplied by initial poster. Tried all the solutions you suggested (permalink and plug-ins off) No success. Tried installing Atahualpa 3.7.13, header totally lost! Tried installing Atahualpa 3.7.12, same messed up ATO page.

I'm now on Atahualpa 3.7.9. Should I update first to 10, then 11 then 12? If yes, where do I download these earlier Atahualpa files?

Is this a bug? If so, please point me to the fix!

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 10:43 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
At this point you can just go to to 3.7.13. Then click the save on the header and footer areas which should fix the header and footer not showing issue. Then see how things are.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
I also get the same ATO page (as in the screen shot provided above) when I upgraded to 3.7.13 so I rolled it back to 3.7.9. I'm nervous that if I click save on anything, I would not be able to roll back to the old one if things don't work out right. Is this fear grounded? Can I roll back to the old version anytime?

Why is this update bugging? Previous updates didn't cause so much headache.

Thanks for the response, Miles.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 11:57 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I never roll back to earlier versions. I don't think clicking the save button will do anything to prevent you from reverting to an earlier version but since I have never done it I can't say with absolute certainty.

The best insurance to let you move back is a complete backup with a tool like BackupBuddy.