Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma Newbie Tips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:53 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Information Montezuma Newbie Tips

Please note:

This is a solution thread, not a problem thread. If you have issues related to the posts in this thread, please post them in the applicable thread
(or create a new one if an open one doesn't already exist), rather than in this one.

This tread is a place where forum members can post things that are fundamental about mz. In future posts and threads, rather than having to keep repeating basics, we can just refer with links to this thread or its specific posts.

To link to a thread using bb code, surround the link text in your post with [thread] tags. Here's an example linking to the Showing Off thread:
Code:
[thread=18583]Showing Off[/thread] thread
To link to a post using bb code, surround the link text in your post with [post] tags. Here's an example linking to my Showing Off post:
Code:
[post=91119]my Showing Off[/post] post
Getting the post number to link to is not so obvious. Here's how to get it:
  1. Click the "quote" button at the bottom right of the post. The post number will be in two places on the next page.
    1. At the end of the url, and
    2. At the end of the [quote] tag in top line of the textarea.
  2. Copy the post number from either place and paste it into your new post. (For most things, copying and pasting is usually more accurate than typing.)
  3. Navigate away from your reply page.

Last edited by jerryc; Jan 25, 2013 at 07:39 PM.