Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Upgraded WP --Header Image Offset

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 12, 2013, 12:10 PM
riw777

33 posts · Jun 2009
Upgraded WP --Header Image Offset

Y'all:

I just pushed a site I maintain to the new version of Wordpress, and... The header images are now offset to the left of the rest of the page on the main landing page. You can see the effect here:

http://shepherds.edu

I have custom code around the header for the menu, but not for the placement of the header image, or for the placement of the page below the header image... Inspecting the element, it looks like it's <div class="otw-twentyfour otw-columns"> --and I know WordPress just updated their themes in the recent release, so I suspect it's a change in the css ATH is calling to render this bit. But I've no idea where the offending code might be... :-(

Has anyone else seen this?

Russ

Last edited by riw777; Aug 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM.