Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Can not add or edit page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 20, 2010, 07:35 AM
DonnaK

2 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Can not add or edit page

I just downloaded 3.5.3 and it was working just great. But, all of a sudden, I was not able to add or edit pages.

I down loaded and installed a fresh version of 3.5.3 but that did not help.

I switched back to the WP delfault theme and the add/edit function works just fine so it apprears to me that the problem is with this theme.

Please help.....

Thanks
Donna K.