Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Problem: empty header area remains visible on non-header pages after update

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2014, 09:22 AM
Kiko

6 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Problem: empty header area remains visible on non-header pages after update

Dear Forum,

I am using WP 4.0 and today updated Atahualpa to 3.7.18.

The header image on my site was excluded from some pages with the CSS insert

body.page-id-xxx div#imagecontainer {display:none;}

, xxx being the page number.

However, on these pages xxx, the (empty) header box still remains, whereas before the update there was no sign of the header at all, as was my intention.

I have not been able to find the cause of this problem. I would be most grateful for any tips!

Kiko