Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa 3.6.4 and APC (Alternative PHP Cache)

Old Sep 2, 2011, 11:19 AM
Fader

19 posts · Jun 2009
Hello.

My Ubuntu VDS based on Apache 2.2.14 (mpm-worker) + FastCGI (mod_fcgid) + PHP 5.3.2

I setting up this config by manual: http://phphints.wordpress.com/2009/0...r-mod_fcgid-2/

Finally, all work.

After this I installed APC 3.1.9 from pecl, enabled to php.ini and restart Apache.

Atahualpa stopped work correctly. My blog (images gallery, where I use Nextgen Gallery) does not show posts with galleries. Default wordpress theme works correctly.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 06:11 AM
Fader

19 posts · Jun 2009
I went ahead and tried to install another opcode - eAccelerator. Installation went without problems and eAccelerator worked. Atahualpa shown correctly too.
But what was my surprise when I noticed that eAccelerator caches all (phpmyadmin, Sypex Dumper and another web tools) except, in fact, blogs! Another words, all that is outside of the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/, or all that is outside <VirtualHost> container.

I want to clarify that I did not setup mod_suexec and environment, as it was written: http://tigreraye.org/Using%20PHP%20w...20Apache%202.2. I just was not needed. I am satisfied if the php code will be executed on behalf of apache (www-data user). Maybe is the root of problem?