Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Another text in "Overlayed Blog Title/Tagline Style"

Old Mar 29, 2011, 04:10 AM
tom.cat

6 posts · Mar 2011
Moscow
Another text in "Overlayed Blog Title/Tagline Style"

Hello everyone!

I have a question. I've installed atahualpa on my presonal site and made blog title on the header. Then I've enabled "Overlay Blog TITLE over Header". And now atahualpa display two times blog title and tagline. So, I want to put another information to overlayed area (for example my phone number or etc.)

How to do it?

Thanks!
Old Mar 29, 2011, 04:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There are two places where the Blog Title/Tagline can appear
1) in the logo area - controlled by ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Blog Title? and Show Blog Tagline?
2) as an overlay of the header image - controlled by ato->Header Image->Overlay Blog TITLE over Header Image(s)? and Overlay Blog TAGLINE over Header Image(s)?

if you want something else overlaying the header image, add a
HTML Code:
<div id="my-phone">111-222-3333</div>
to the 'Configure Header Area' option then use CSS to position it where you want
Old Mar 29, 2011, 05:49 AM
tom.cat

6 posts · Mar 2011
Moscow
Thanks for response!

I added:
HTML Code:
<div id="contacts">
And CSS:
HTML Code:
#contacts {
margin-top: 10px;
margin-left: 220px;
But if I change margin-top, textbox locates in the top of image.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add 'position: absolute;' and play with it
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:25 AM
tom.cat

6 posts · Mar 2011
Moscow
Great!

Thank You so much!