Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Multiple image header with different alignments for fluid width?

Old Aug 3, 2009, 07:37 PM
haenchensd

2 posts · Aug 2009
Previously I had asked about resizing the header image and understand that is not possible, it can only be cropped. But I have another question, since what I want to do is to have small 150px x 200px images in each of the two sidebars that are always present regardless of the browser width, and only have the center image be cropped based upon browser size. Is it possible to make the header image a collection of 3 images, one left aligned, one centered, and one right aligned and have the center one cropped based upon the width of the center section?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Aug 8, 2009, 05:28 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Technically, yes, but you need to create this from scratch or heavily modify the existing code