Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How can I move the logo and search box above the container?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 16, 2011, 06:57 PM
NoahS

Help [SOLVED] How can I move the logo and search box above the container?

Hi, my clients wants the search box and logo to appear outside the container div, above the rounded corner background that contains the site, in the body. I thought to position the container, and create a CSS insert that repositions the logo, but I wondered if others with more experience could guide me in which divs to properly move, and how to do it with decent cross-browser compatibility? IE 7 and above?

Thanks for any help,

Noah