Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Can't remove sticky post category from RSS feed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2011, 02:04 AM
guirigales

2 posts · Mar 2011
Unhappy Can't remove sticky post category from RSS feed

Hello all,

I have just found your forum after days of searching for help. My problem is this.

I have set up a feed from my blog and everything is great, but as its a wordpress site its also bringing in other posts that dont belong in the feed.

I have managed to remove most of the unwanted post categories but one of them is a sticky post and wont budge from my feed.

Heres how I removed the categories in my feed:

http://joebloggs.com/blog/feed?cat=-1,-5,-7,-6,

Have I done something incorrectly? If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Many thanks
Nathan