Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Are there any datafeed plugins that work well with Atahualpa?

Old Jul 18, 2011, 09:36 AM
rockandstroll

13 posts · Jul 2011
Are there any datafeed plugins that work well with Atahualpa?

Also when using a datafeed, can you select a certain type of product only to display on your site, for example, suppose I was affiliated with a clothes shop that had the shoes I wanted to sell on my site, but I didn't what the datafeed to just add everything, jeans, shirts etc, could I just alter the datafeed so it would only add shoes to my site?