Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How can I adjust alignment of rotating header images?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:48 AM
jennytatjana

8 posts · Aug 2010
Help How can I adjust alignment of rotating header images?

Hello, on my Atahualpa themed site, although I set the header image alignment to "top center" the images are hugging the left side. Is there a way to fix this? I noticed that if I choose to have both CSS and javascript inline then the images ALMOST line up correctly but do not rotate. If i put javescript external and CSS inline then I get two images, on aligned left (rotates) and the other ALMOST lined up correctly )does not rotate) - many thanks! I'm familiar with CSS, but don't know how to implement it effectively through the theme - help appreciated - thanks!

also: Although its recommended that the header images bw the saem size as the layout if the layout is fixed, my layout width is 1043px to accommodate my background image, my header images are 799px. If the remedy is to change the layout size, then how can i get the bg image to show?

This is the site "www.tanyasofia.com"

thanks a million - J

Last edited by jennytatjana; Jun 21, 2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: original posted in the wrong category