Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Donation Levels

Old May 4, 2011, 07:19 PM
Tammy

14 posts · Jul 2009
Donation Levels

Is there a link to explain what is the difference in the donation levels?

I saw this, but it doesn't really state if there is a difference between the gold levels other than the amount that you donate. Since there are levels, I am assuming this means something is different on the donor's part?

http://forum.bytesforall.com/awcodin...payment&sid=ds

Last edited by Tammy; May 4, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 4, 2011, 09:23 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is no difference other than you help keep this theme alive and give us more incentive to help you when needed. The "real" differences are at $20 you have access to the Gold Forum and at $100 you have access to the Diamond forum. Other than that it is people wanting to help and keep this theme alive. It might die if not for the support of people like you.
Old May 4, 2011, 10:11 PM
Tammy

14 posts · Jul 2009
Oh, I agree how important it is to donate. I love this template and gravitate back to using it a lot. I went to donate because of that and got confused when I saw the different levels.
Old May 4, 2011, 11:07 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I'd like people who dont contribute financially, but just read and take what they can from these great forums, consider donating. I'm happy to contribute, but many people benefit from the solutions we all find together. The happier our support is, the more helpful they might be, and the more we all benefit.

Spread the love I say!
Old May 7, 2011, 02:36 PM
lildot

2 posts · May 2011
I just donated, and then registered. How can I get the donation connected to my username?
Old May 7, 2011, 07:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
send me a PM with a complete copy of the paypal transaction and I'll look into it