Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Dropdown movement

Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:28 AM
ccsfdave

13 posts · Aug 2009
San Francisco
Let's see if I can explain this accurately...

The pages menu moves up and down ever so slightly as I mouse over each sub-page item. The functionality is fine but the slight collapsing as I mouse over is noticeable. Has anyone experienced this and have a fix?

If I wasn't clear enough or if you would like to see any code, please just ask!

I would like to get this fixed as this site will soft launch next Tuesday and a week later, I will get to reveal the website to you - it's pretty high profile ;-)

Thanks,

--
Dave Geller

Business Analyst
Emerging Technology - Dept. of Technology
City & County of San Francisco
o: 415.581.3985
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what release of atahualpa, wp and php?
What browser?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
send me a PM with the link so I can see what you are talking about
Old Oct 8, 2009, 12:25 PM
laowc

1 posts · Oct 2009
I am completely new to this and the response to my question will open a lot of doors: How do I go to "ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area" ?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 01:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ATO=Atahualpa Theme Options
so on the WordPress dashboard click on 'Apeareances' then 'Atahualpa Theme Options' etc
Old Oct 8, 2009, 03:03 PM
ccsfdave

13 posts · Aug 2009
San Francisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
send me a PM with the link so I can see what you are talking about
Hi Juggledad,

Unfortunately the site is completely internal until the launch. Would a series of screen-shots help?

FYI

PHP 5.2.9
WP Version 2.8.4
Atahualpa 3.4.1

Firefox 3.5.3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

Thanks,

--
Dave Geller

Business Analyst
Emerging Technology - Dept. of Technology
City & County of San Francisco
o: 415.581.3985
Old Oct 8, 2009, 03:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
possible, but I also like to look at the code. Can you do this - go to a page where the issue shows up. Then view the source of the page and copy it into a file. then send me a PM with the text file attached. I can view the page locally and see if I can see the issue.

Does this happen with all browsers?
Old Oct 9, 2009, 05:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
The issue is caused by the CSS Inserts you have entered