Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Customize the Page Menu w/ Images?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 24, 2011, 07:07 PM
imissamerica

13 posts · Nov 2009
Help Customize the Page Menu w/ Images?

Hello
First off, thank you to everyone in the forum for continued insight and assistance. I started a new site and am using Atahualpa since it's the best WP theme around.

My current site is: http://www.bigswingingchicks.com/

I am looking to add a bar under my header image that looks like the one on this site: http://www.uproxx.com/ that links to past posts on the site w/ images. Namely, I am looking for something similar to the featured posts w/ images seen on that homepage (like where it says "trending" "Buzzing," "Features" Etc on uproxx homepage.

Sorry if this is vague--I don't know what this feature is called so couldn't search for it.

Any assistance is much appreciated