Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Leave a comment

Old Jul 5, 2010, 04:17 PM
lagstrom

4 posts · Jul 2010
Hi. On my frontpage I have a link saying "Leave a comment" I'd like to translate that to swedish. How do i do that?
I hav e been looking for answers but i cant find a god explanation.
Thanks
Old Jul 9, 2010, 10:35 AM
Yuri

4 posts · Jul 2010
Go to your WordPress website manager
Select Atahualpa Theme Option
Select EDIT POST / PAGE INFO ITEMS
Select Style POST & PAGE

Go to the bottom of the page, to: FOOTER HOME PAGE

You will find the following:

<image(comment-gray.gif)> %comments('leave a comment', 'One comment', '% comments', 'Comments closed')% &nbsp; <image(folder-gray.gif)> %categories-linked(', ')% %tags-linked('&nbsp; <image(tag-gray.gif)> ', ', ', ' &nbsp; ')% %edit(' | ', 'Edit', '')%

Translate to swedish any term you need, BUT ONLY those between ' '
Old Jul 14, 2010, 09:08 AM
suwak

15 posts · Jun 2010
That's easy.

But does anybody know how to translate this customizable text with WPML? So that in English you've got 'Leave a comment' and in other language 'A translation'. Because this text is customizable at atahualpa level it seems not string attached, there fore string translation via WPML does not work.

Does anybody know how to solve this?