Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Trouble adding widget to header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 19, 2013, 08:59 AM
wswanliz

3 posts · Jul 2012
[SOLVED] Trouble adding widget to header

I am a noob and think I did most of this right but must be missing something.
I wanted to add a widget area to the header for social icons. I added the new widget.

I put this code in the Style and Edit Header Area
%image <div class="right"><?php bfa_widget_area('name=My new widget area'); ?> </div> %pages

I added this to the CSS Inserts
.right {
position:relative;
top:-155px;
left:700px;
width:200px;}

It looks like the positioning is going to be good.
BUT there now is a big white space between the %image and the %.pages.

How do I get rid of it? My website is www.lasertattooremovalfinder.com. Thanks. Liz.