Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Buttons on options page are not clickable?

Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:24 PM
tgelston

4 posts · Jul 2011
Buttons on options page are not clickable?

I was forced to upgrade Atahualpa today- went from 3.6.6 to 3.7.10. Almost all aspects of the previous style seemed to carry over just fine but now in the new version when I go to wp-admin/themes.php?page=atahualpa-options and click any of the options it simple doesn't do anything - well, technically it adds a "#" after the link in the URL bar but it does not actually load that page. I attached a screenshot but I am not sure that is helpful. I have tried in the latest version of Chrome and Firefox on a windows PC and latest version of chrome on a mac.

How can I get these to be active again?

Thank you,
Tobias
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-11-2012-4-19-28-PM-94c8.png
Views:	1328
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	2133  
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try setting Permalinks to default, save, and then set them back to what you have and save.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 03:28 PM
tgelston

4 posts · Jul 2011
It works if I leave permalinks on default. If I switch permalinks back to my preferred setting - Postname it stops working.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 03:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You might want to try reuploading the theme. There may be a corruption.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 04:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
I was forced to upgrade Atahualpa today- went from 3.6.6 to 3.7.10.
may I ask why you were forced? did anything else change at the host?
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:02 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
I am having the SAME ISSUE! I have performed the ATA upgrade (3.7.10) and everything works fine. But once I install the WP upgrade (3.5) I am unable to access any of the options under ATO. This has happened on two sites now and I am wary of doing anymore updates until this is resolved b/c I don't want to it to happen to the rest of my sites. Any thoughts? Please help!!

Thanks!

EDIT: I did as miles suggested and reinstalled the theme, but it still isn't working.

Last edited by gr870sfunk; Dec 13, 2012 at 09:45 AM.