Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] changing default font size, spacing and color of links in posts and comments

Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:17 AM
singldedudetravel

7 posts · Jan 2011
I would like to make the default post font a little bigger, the spacing a little more (maybe just making it bigger would do this) and I want to change the color of all the links in the body of posts and comments (only these places if possible) to a color that stands out more.

The font just seems a little small and too smashed together to be able to read really easily.

Can anyone help? I'm a little overwhelmed with all the options and settings.

Thanks
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you looked at the post/page options?
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:16 AM
singldedudetravel

7 posts · Jan 2011
Yea I think i got it now. Thanks. Theres just so many options, overwhelming. Thanks.