Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] SubCategories in Categories Bar

Old Sep 4, 2009, 09:59 AM
roga danar

4 posts · Aug 2009
I must be overlooking something. I just added a submenu to one of my categories and was expecting to see the submenu flyout on the category bar. However the subcategory never displays. I've played with the 'Depth of Category Menu Bar' setting to see if that would make a difference but still can't seem to get it to work. Is there something I must do to get submenu(s) to show on my category bar that I'm missing?

Thanx
A Three Day Journey

Last edited by roga danar; Sep 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 03:36 PM
roga danar

4 posts · Aug 2009
Wow! I bet you guys get a lot of these kinds of posts don't you?

Never mind. Must been having a couple of senior hours.

I sat, and I sat, and I sat, trying to figure out what was going on here.

Then it hit like a ton of bricks.

Categories Don't Show Up Until There Is At Least...........drumroll please, ONE POST!!

Talking about a noob. I've been doing this long enough to have known better.