Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Is anyone using Shadowbox-js with Atahualpa?

Old Jul 12, 2009, 10:42 AM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Is anyone using Shadowbox-js with Atahualpa?

Hi there,

If you have ever used Shadowbox-js WITH Atahualpa and got it to work, would you please let me know. I have tried more than six times already, installed and re-installed this plugin and I just can't get it to work when I activate it in the theme. Could you please tell me the options you've used in the Settings of this Plugin and how you actually format the link in a post. I must be doing something wrong...I place the link of an image or youtube video as I would any other image or video link (not the embed code, just the URL), then nothing appears, not even a thumbnail. Am i not supposed to see a thumbnail for any image link I place in my post?

Cold you please answer this question if you have actually used that plugin before or are currently using it? Thanks so much in advance.

Herman
Old Jul 12, 2009, 06:33 PM
bushtool

93 posts · May 2009
it works for images

on my site www.d4v.org

I only use it for images. it works automatically. I have noticed that images a co-blogger posts with blogger urls do not work. And you must have the image url address in the url field of the image setting screen.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 09:01 PM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Hi,
thanks for taking your time to respond. I checked your site and I could see the plugin in action. Would you tell me if you had enabled any options (or disabled them) as soon as you activated the plug in in ATA? I thought at first it was the theme that caused problem and went back to the default one, but I can only see the link, and no effect whatsoever. I even added the rel="shadowbox" stuff to the link in other tries, but to no avail. I deactivated all other plugins just in case...oh well, i'll try again. There must be something I still don't get.

P.S. Do i need to add any code CSS or PHP to my pages before making this plugin work?

Last edited by cosmiclove; Jul 12, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 04:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you adding the link in teh post using the 'Visual' or 'HTML' editor? Try the other one, no matter which you are using
Old Jul 13, 2009, 07:27 AM
bushtool

93 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmiclove
Would you tell me if you had enabled any options (or disabled them) as soon as you activated the plug in in ATA?
serrings

jquery

en

false

all six boxes checked

false

true

false

false

false

false

false
Old Jul 14, 2009, 02:10 AM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Bushtool, I sent you a PM. Hope you saw it. Thanks.

Herman