Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

changing color of bar below header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 8, 2011, 12:17 AM
vibeguy06

2 posts · Mar 2011
changing color of bar below header image

On my site between my header image and my content is a white horizontal bar. It is not the Horizontal Bars 1&2 that you turn on in the header image options. I cannot find the section for customizing this bar (size, color, etc.). There is a similar divider bar above the footer that is customized in the footer style box. Can someone tell me where the options for this bar are?