Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Upper Right Corner Missing on Pages But Not on Posts

Old Mar 17, 2009, 10:09 AM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Flynn,

A couple of small (I hope) problems:

1. I'm drawing a 1 pixel border with rounded corners around the post container. This shows properly for posts, however when a page is displayed, the upper right rounded corner is not drawn.

2. I'm drawing a 1 pixel border around the banner image. It displays properly in Firefox but when I view the site in IE7, the right border is missing.

Can you point me in the right direction to fix these?
Old Mar 18, 2009, 10:32 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1. The top right corner is being covered by the h2 title's top right corner. Give the post container a little bit of top padding, i.e. "padding-top: 5px;" at A. Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling -> Post Container

If that interferes with the styling of posts, remove the top padding (i.e. 5px) you applied on the post container, from the top margin of the post kicker container, at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling -> KICKER Box. Change "margin: 15px 0 0 15px;" to "margin: 10px 0 0 15px;"

2. The layout width container's right border is covering the right border of the logo. Either increase your layout width from currently "1026px" to "1030px" at A. Theme Options -> Layout -> Layout WIDTH and type (FLUID or FIXED) or make the image about 4 pixels less wide
Old Mar 18, 2009, 10:54 AM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
1. The top right corner is being covered by the h2 title's top right corner. Give the post container a little bit of top padding, i.e. "padding-top: 5px;" at A. Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling -> Post Container

2. The layout width container's right border is covering the right border of the logo. Either increase your layout width from currently "1026px" to "1030px" at A. Theme Options -> Layout -> Layout WIDTH and type (FLUID or FIXED) or make the image about 4 pixels less wide
Problem #1 solved. Thanks!

Problelm #2 persists. I even tried increasing the Layout width to 1040 with the same results. NOTE: This only happens when viewing the site in IE, not in Firefox.
Old Mar 18, 2009, 11:16 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Did you resize the image as well? Works with a layout width of 1026px now for me, in IE (7).
Old Mar 18, 2009, 12:11 PM
LabbyRoad

13 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
Did you resize the image as well? Works with a layout width of 1026px now for me, in IE (7).
I think I must have been looking at old cache. I see the border now too.

Thanks again for your help, Flynn!

Atahualpa Rocks!