Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

ATA and BFA_ATA entries in wp_options table

Old Feb 21, 2021, 03:48 PM
PrairieProg

12 posts · Dec 2008
ATA and BFA_ATA entries in wp_options table

I'm trying to clean up my wp_options table and saw there are entries for both ATA_[name] and BFA_ATA_[name], the latter having almost three times as many entries. Some option names are the same (e.g., "ata_archive_noindex" and "bfa_ata_archive_noindex"). There are some in ATA that aren't in BFA_ATA and many, many more vice versa.

I've been using (and updating) the theme for well more than a decade. Are the ATA_ entries update/upgrade remnants whose functions are incorporated in the BFT_ATA entries? In other words, do I need to keep the ATA_ options or would it be safe to delete them?
Old Feb 22, 2021, 05:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Hi, yes the ATA_ are old leftovers. BUT before deleting them do a database backup!

Actually, at this point there is only one row for all the options whth the option_name of 'bra_ata4' so you hshould be able to delete any other rows starting with 'bfa_ata...`

BUT BACKUP THE DATABASE FIRST!
Old Feb 26, 2021, 10:51 AM
PrairieProg

12 posts · Dec 2008
Thanks Juggledad. As always, you're great. Deleted all the ATA and BFA_ATA options except "bfa_ata4" and everything still works.

Greatly appreciate your help.