Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Widget style causing ugly display of widget list, breaks at special characters

Old Mar 19, 2009, 01:03 PM
wfzimmerman

3 posts · Mar 2009
Unhappy Widget style causing ugly display of widget list, breaks at special characters

Hi,

the widget style for Atahualpa seems to be causing some problems in the display of this Twitter Tools widget.

It should appear as a simple list of bulleted items. Unfortunately, for some reason, the theme is interpreting the special characters "@" and "#" as the end of a line and the beginnng of a new list item. This doesn't bappen with other themes.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Also, I would like to get rid of the silly grey boxes and replace them with regular bullets. How do I do that?

Thanks! Fred
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	widget theme.jpg
Views:	2246
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	63  

Last edited by wfzimmerman; Mar 19, 2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: accuracy
Old Mar 20, 2009, 03:31 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I am fixing the Twitter issue in 3.2.1. Changing to bullets requires many CSS changes. I will include that in a later version.