Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Some questions

Old Oct 21, 2009, 11:14 AM
levd

6 posts · Oct 2009
Hi there All,

First i would like to give my compliments for this wonderful theme.

I have some question and hope someone can help me with it.

- (style and configure layout)
Can someone give me the most savest setting for this option, so it would be viewable for most users.
How do i set this to fluid or fixed?

- (header area-> header image)
On the moment im not using the header image, i set the header image height to 0 so it doesnt show, however its shows a white-bar, can i remote this?

- (header area-> style and edit)
Im using my own logo, i did some reading around and right now im using the following method to center my logo, logo image styling: margin: 0 10px 0 300px;
Is this a save way to center my logo in the header? or will it meshup my site in other resolutions.

Thanks!
LEVD
Old Oct 21, 2009, 06:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
- (header area-> header image)
On the moment im not using the header image, i set the header image height to 0 so it doesnt show, however its shows a white-bar, can i remote this?
Read the options on the ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA page

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 22, 2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 04:19 PM
levd

6 posts · Oct 2009
Thanks i figured that out.
I still wondering about the fluid settings and the max min width.

Lets say most user have a minimum resolution of 1024x768 what will be the best setting for that, if you also want to show a little piece of your background picture so not the whole screen is filled with the blog.

Thanks levd