Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Background issues ???

Old Jun 27, 2010, 04:48 PM
Thom2487

4 posts · Jun 2010
I am using wordpress 3.0 combined with the highly customizable Atahualpa 3.5.1, a great theme that does everything I need to. I am by no means a php wizard or a css demon, but so far I have managed to use all the features on offer to customize my site on a trail and error bases. However, I have hit a snag with including a background image. As far as I can tell, I am using the correct url : background: url (http://www.thommcneilly.com/wp-conte...greystone.gif;

I have tried everything to get it working, but have failed so far. I would apreciate if anybody could suggest a solution to my problem. I have left everything on site in place so you can see for yourself the issue. my website is at www.thommcneilly.com

thanks

Last edited by Thom2487; Jun 27, 2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:03 PM
xheartrockx

10 posts · Mar 2010
Have you tried entering the code like this...

background: url (http://www.thommcneilly.com/wp-conte...reystone.gif);

If you follow the instruction at ATO -> body, text and links it should show up correctly.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:16 PM
Thom2487

4 posts · Jun 2010
I just tried that but it goes black for a second, like it is trying to apply the image, but them goes white.
Thanks for the quick replay by the way. Any other suggestions?
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:25 PM
Thom2487

4 posts · Jun 2010
Got it working. There was a capital in the name of the image which stopped it working for some reason. Thanks