Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Thank you for this post users - I am going to delete them

Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:39 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You may have noticed the "Thank you for this post" one post users who most likely were generated automatically by some spam bot software.

I am not sure what they are trying to do, since they post no links. Obviously they are preparing for something.

I am slightly curious but on the other hand have no time for this, and we're getting more and more of these and I rather not wait and see what they're going to do one day. I also do not want artificially high user numbers.

On the odd chance that one of these was a real user I am deleting the "Thank you for this post" and "This post was useful" and other seemingly auto generated posts & their users right away from now on

If you are affected by this please don't be upset, simply register again and this time post something that shows that you've actually read the thread

Last edited by Flynn; Jul 1, 2009 at 07:31 AM.