Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Responsive Auto Responder Form Not Allowing keyboard on mobile devices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 25, 2018, 05:12 PM
VivBounty

51 posts · Jun 2012
Canadian Maritimes
[SOLVED] Responsive Auto Responder Form Not Allowing keyboard on mobile devices

Hello,

I have been having trouble getting an auto responder form to work with this site here:

https://vivbounty.info/thosbartletts...subscribe-old/

I have just pasted in a new one that is responsive from my auto responder and it does size properly,
but now it will not allow the virtual keyboard to say up on my android phone, my husband's android phone and my Kindle.

I have asked my autoresponder admin about this and they seem to think it's the theme as they have not been able to find a solution in a year and are still working to do so.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vivienne