Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Bug in Centering Main Menu

Old Mar 14, 2010, 02:14 PM
dynamicwebs

4 posts · Oct 2009
Auckland
Send a message via Skype™ to dynamicwebs
Please see attached. Can anyone tell me how to make the page menu %page-center behave the same as %page-right and %pages?

I ask this because the %page-center picks up the bg color of the site and not the page menu and also has a dotted line around it ever when the page menu controls say "Every item of the menu bar, plus the menu bar itself, will be wrapped into this border.". Plus the menu bar itself is the bug.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	page_menu_bug.jpg
Views:	1230
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	432  
Old Mar 15, 2010, 01:21 AM
ameliecafe

20 posts · Mar 2010
i've got this problem too~

edit: maybe this will help you:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...er+dotted+line

it fixed it for me ^_^

Last edited by ameliecafe; Mar 15, 2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old Mar 15, 2010, 05:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
use this in the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
/* ================================================ */
/* CSS to remove lines around menu and set color    */
/* ================================================ */
div#menu1,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
	background: #yellow;