Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Rounded Corners for stick post...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 9, 2011, 07:09 AM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
[SOLVED] Rounded Corners for stick post...

Can anyone tell me, in a step by step, easy to understand, I have never changed coding and am a newb, so simple a moron could do it way to add rounded corners to the sticky posts on fastharry.com?...

and yes, I did search for an answer in these forums first...

thanks....