Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Nav bar options

Old Feb 15, 2010, 07:56 PM
ry773

1 posts · Feb 2010
Hey All,

Dig the theme. Will donate once the site makes it out of dev. The options are great except I prefer the pages to be displayed horizontally instead of vertically on the navigation bar.

Does this theme have the option to have sub pages expand/list horizontally instead of vertically? If not, can anyone recommend a good plug in that works with this theme for that purpose?

Cheers,
ry