Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Having a weird issue with the search results

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:37 PM
taylorefl

49 posts · Dec 2009
Tampa, Florida
[SOLVED] Having a weird issue with the search results

On WP 2.8.4 and Ata 3.4.4. I recently uploaded a bunch of content in the new version of my website and now the search results are acting wacky. The content that was cut and pasted into the backend works fine in the search but once one of the uploaded posts shows up in the search, the link doesn't land on the right results page. I upgraded to Search Unleashed and it still does the same thing.

Example: test website is here: http://www.tayloreason.com/test/wordpress/
I type in 'foodie' in the search box and click on "An American foodie in China". The headline link goes to an odd results page.

Anyone else experienced the same thing after uploading content through the PhP backend on their host site ?