Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Help! Donated as unregistered user, can I still get access to Gold Forums?

Old Feb 6, 2013, 02:48 PM
jessy

1 posts · Mar 2012
Help! Donated as unregistered user, can I still get access to Gold Forums?

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there's a way to access the Gold/Diamond Forums even though I donated $20 as an unregistered user?

Please let me know who I need to contact to arrange this... I have the PayPal receipt.

Thanks,

J
Old Feb 6, 2013, 03:06 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you send me the transaction ID in a PM I will take care of it.