Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to use background images for menu items instead of text

Old Feb 27, 2009, 03:28 PM
daxryan

4 posts · Feb 2009
I'm relatively new to wordpress (and php for that matter) and I'd like to incorporate background images for menu items instead of the normal text links. I've done this before using css in non-wordpress sites but I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the bfa_header_config.php file to recognize the change. Any direction would be much appreciated. Oh, and love the theme. It's been fun playing around with it and learning how things work. Thanks.
Old Feb 27, 2009, 03:44 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Which menu items do you mean, the horizontal page (or category?) menu bar, something in the sidebars...?
Old Feb 27, 2009, 04:29 PM
daxryan

4 posts · Feb 2009
sorry...the horizontal page bar.