Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Making the post-headline invisible

Old May 15, 2010, 05:06 AM
kaspar.wimberley

24 posts · May 2010
Stuttgart
Can I make the post-headline on multi-post page excerpts invisible? - I would prefer the image to be the link to the single post page. I can only seem to switch off the headline in the full post.

Thanks,
Kaspar
Old May 15, 2010, 06:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You could put some php logic in the ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->The LOOP to not display the header it on a multi post page.

As for the thumbnail being the link, there is nothing in the theme that does this. You will have to look at teh Wordpress code that displays the thumbnail or look for a plugin that will give you this feature.
Old May 15, 2010, 06:37 AM
kaspar.wimberley

24 posts · May 2010
Stuttgart
I'll try - what php logic would I insert?