Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Space Between Post Headline and Body

Old Sep 30, 2009, 08:37 AM
psaltriparus

3 posts · Sep 2009
I'm not using a Byline, and I'm getting a white space between my entry title and the entry body. It's not a huge space, maybe the height of a single line of 12px text, but I'd like to eliminate it so that the entry title is immediately atop the entry body. I've tried setting margins and padding to zero on the headline and the body, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. What else can I change?
Old Sep 30, 2009, 12:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa, WP and PHP?
what is the url?
Old Jan 18, 2010, 12:22 PM
cbehn1

3 posts · Dec 2009
I'm having the same problem as psaltriparus and I have version 3.4.4 of atahualpa, 2.9.1 of WP, and version 5.2.11 of PHP

here is my url http://www.balancedmarketing.net/about-us - one of the places of the problem