Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Name the blog

Old Feb 28, 2011, 10:37 AM
chavaden

6 posts · Feb 2011
Name the blog

So I created a blog with Atahuapa under an existing website, and the default link to this blog is something like this: companyname.com/blog1. I'm wondering if I can change the link name to something unique, i.e. not using the "companyname" and give "blog1" a specific name. Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
IMHO the best way to do what you want is to get another domain name and use this install as an addon domain that many hosts allow. You will need to do some fiddling with settings and such because the path to some images will change and the site URL itself will of course be different so that will have to be changed in the WordPress settings.