Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to show image on excerpt and have a different image on the posts page?

Old Jul 18, 2009, 09:44 PM
mgofootball

12 posts · Jun 2009
For any given post, on my home page I'd like to float an image to the left of an excerpt. Then on my post page I'd like to float an adsense image to the left instead of the image on the home page - how can I do this?
Old Sep 23, 2009, 05:39 PM
Levi

1 posts · Sep 2009
I am looking to do exactly the same thing. I haven't seen this addressed anywhere else on the forum. Has anyone come up with something like this?