Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

how to remove/hide file path in HEAD section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 5, 2010, 07:20 AM
plutomilo

1 posts · Apr 2010
Help how to remove/hide file path in HEAD section

hello everybody, i want to ask a question, in the head section i wrote this:

#Default
-----------

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php bloginfo('stylesheet_url'); ?>" media="screen" />
<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/style/js/somescripts1.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/style/js/somescripts2.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/style/js/somescripts3.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

and when we go to the webpage then right click, it will show:
------------------------------------------------------------------

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.example.com/wp-content/themes/exampletheme/exampletheme/style.css" media="screen" />
<script src="http://www.example.com/wp-content/themes/exampletheme/exampletheme/style/js/somescripts1.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="http://www.example.com/wp-content/themes/exampletheme/exampletheme/style/js/somescripts2.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
content/themes/exampletheme/exampletheme/style/js/somescripts3.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Question:
how to do and what should i do, so when we go to the webpage then right click it will show something like this, and not showing the source file path just the "somescript.js":
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/style.css" type="text/css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="/js/somescripts1.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="/js/somescripts2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="/js/somescripts3.js"></script>

or

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../css/style.css" type="text/css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="../js/somescripts1.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="../js/somescripts2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="../js/somescripts3.js"></script>

#End
------

can somebody teach me or show me how to do that, any help highly appreciated, And im so sorry if my english not good.

thank you