Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Not all of my pages are showing in my horizontal menu bar :(

Old Jun 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
harpek

32 posts · Jun 2009
I am using %pages in my header area to display all of my pages in the main menu, but for some reason, only the first three pages appear. Right now, I have a total of five but the other two don't show. I also added a new page, just to test, and the newest page doesn't show either.

I did add some custom css to make the menu background transparent and to have the menu specifically positioned:

HTML Code:
div#menu1{
position:fixed;
left:278px;
top:133px;
background-image: url(http://www.kccadv.org/demonstrateaccess/wp-content/ata-content/nav.png);
background-position: top left;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: fixed;
}

div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
background:transparent;
border-bottom:transparent;
border-top:transparent;
}
ul.rMenu li a:link, ul.rMenu li a:active,
ul.rMenu li a:visited, ul.rMenu li {
background: transparent !important;
}
ul.rMenu li a:hover {
background: transparent !important;
}
Help! and thanks :-)
Old Jun 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you using a custom wp menu by any chance?