Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

White text on visual editor

Old Jul 11, 2011, 07:31 AM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Anybody seen this? A client of mine is experiencing something odd in visual editor. All the text is white, so the page appears blank, unless you select the whole page at which point you can see that text is there. It happens in some browsers and not others but not consistently for everyone. Like I use Firefox and have no trouble but someone else has the problem in Firefox. Weird. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.
Sharon
Old Jul 11, 2011, 08:39 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
When you say not consistently for everyone are you saying that in Firefox for example some people sometimes get white text and sometimes they don't? Or is this consistent for each person or browser?

Have you tried deactivating all plugins to see if it is related to a plugin?

Have you tried switching to the default theme to see if it is theme related?
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:40 AM
jokerone

1 posts · Jun 2011
The problem happened to me too, when I've switched the Default User Agent in Firefox to the iPhone User Agent (to see what my site would look like on the iPhone). After switching back to the Default User Agent the WYSIWYG editor box was ok again.