Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page Menu broken - appears as a list

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5, 2010, 04:34 PM
deuxetoiles

44 posts · Dec 2009
Help [SOLVED] Page Menu broken - appears as a list

Hi,

I deleted the page menu from the header area while I was building the structure of the site (by deleting "%pages" from the Configure Page Header field) until I was ready to style the page menu.

When I "reactivated" it (by inserting "%pages" again), it showed up, but not as a menu. It appears as an unordered list.

See here: http://www.abecedarienne.com/fonts/

I haven't changed the page menu styling at all, so I don't understand how it got messed up.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also -- you see how the Blog Tagline is to the right of the logo image? That's messed up too and I don't know why.

Thanks for your help,

- Amy