Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Inserting code for FeedWordPress

Old Feb 3, 2011, 08:57 AM
calgoldenbear

2 posts · Feb 2011
Help Inserting code for FeedWordPress

I'm currently bringing in two feeds to my site via FeedWordPress. The Title and Content of the post is working great but the automatically generated post lacks a link to the syndicated article. I found this to be a common issue with FeedWordPress so much that they have a page dedicated to it on the plugin site:

http://feedwordpress.radgeek.com/wik...yndicated-post

Here's my problem, I don't know anything about php editing. I followed the instructions on the page and it seems that the templates for Atahualpa are named differently than they are for the generic example.

Can someone please tell me where I can insert the code shown under option1 to fix this problem?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:19 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try ATO>Style & edit Center Column>The Loop
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:33 AM
calgoldenbear

2 posts · Feb 2011
Very close. I just want to hide that section within the post after the jump. The idea is to generate more traffic to my site. I want users to click through to the article preview, then be redirected to the next site.