Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Features of the Ata-generated Archive Page

Old Jun 25, 2011, 06:04 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] Features of the Ata-generated Archive Page

Hi -
is it possible to generate an archive page that not only lists the months but also the posts per month? Also, it would be great to have more options to style the archive page to create something like this:

June 2011
  • Post #1
  • Post #2
  • Post #3
  • Post #4
  • Post #5
  • Post #6
  • Post #7
  • Post #8

May 2011
  • Post #9
  • Post #10
  • Post #11
  • Post #12
  • Post #13

April 2011
  • Post #14
  • Post #15
  • Post #16

So far the archive-page is merely a list of months and categories. It would be great to have get more ways to change the content. Custom/manually added content would be a plus.

Or did I miss somehting and this is possible already?
Old Jun 25, 2011, 08:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is nothing built into the theme that will do this. You could possible create your own archive.php and code it the way you want it.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 06:18 AM
Fux

142 posts · Apr 2009
I solved it by using the "Smart Archives Reloaded" plugin. Works nicely.